Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

What People Say About Aria Dresses

Are you looking for bridesmaid dresses? I’m pretty sure that it can be a lot difficult to ask your bridesmaids to spend money on their dresses for your wedding day. Well, give thanks to TakHau, the president and Creative designer of Aria Dresses.

If you are looking for a sleek, custom or formal bridesmaid dresses, Aria dresses may be exactly what you are looking for. These dresses are beautiful and stylish, fitting in with the traditional wedding styles and every dress is designed, sewn and tailored in the United States. The website,http://www.ariadress.com/ is easy to navigate and ordering is simple. The only difficult part will be deciding which of these lovely gowns you like the best.

Here are some of the testimonials of the happy buyers of Aria dresses:

“I highly recommend Aria Bridesmaid dresses! They're styles are formal yet very refreshing and not your typical bridesmaid dress. My bridesmaids absolutely love them and feel they're very re-wearable. As for the staff at Aria, they have been a dream to work with and when 2 of my bridesmaids got pregnant after ordering their dresses, Aria promptly sent extra fabric to accommodate any alteration needs.”

“Aria Bridesmaids were wonderful to work with. My girls all looked beautiful in dresses that suited them. The colors all looked gorgeous and I know they'll be wearing those dresses again! Easy and simple and relatively quick for getting a custom dress!”

“My bridal party ordered 7 dresses from Aria and I think everyone found something they looked great in. The colors were really dynamic and beautiful and the order arrived on time and was correct.”

“Awesome! Great colors, fabrics. Came within the timeframe they stated. High quality, decent prices.”

“The staff at Aria are very responsive and professional. Every time they would receive an update, payment or contract from my bridesmaids, they would call me right away so that I knew who had ordered and who still needed to order (that was such a big help!) We even received the dresses almost a month before they had quoted us to receive them!”

“Granted, I never wore these dresses because I was the bride, but my bridesmaids seemed to be happy with them. One of my bridesmaids lives in LA, so she went to the Pasadena location to scout colors. She said when she tried on a full-length dress with the notch bodice, she felt like a princess. My two bridesmaids wore perwinkle dresses with light blue sashes.Price range is $160 to $230, depending on dress length. I would've ordered a knee-length dress myself because I loved the designs.”

“The girls love these dresses! Theyre simple and very light dresses in silk shantung and are definitely something they can wear again after the wedding. There is a price break if you order 6 or more dresses. You can save on shipping charges by picking up the dresses in the showroom (if you happen to live in the LA, DC, or Boston area) and no tax if purchased from outside the 3 aforementioned areas. I had a cousin of mine from NY pay with her credit card. This saved me about $15/dress.”

Aria dresses presents and offers a large range of custom made bridesmaid gowns and wedding dresses designed to fit different types of silhouettes and preferences. So, visit the site now and be one of those people who loved the Aria dresses.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento